Without reliable signalling, control and safety systems the smooth-running of rail traffic would be inconceivable. Our experts have experience in all areas of signalling and safety systems: from control systems and train safety through to planning and project planning of conventional control and safety system installations.
Trackside equipment plays an essential role in guaranteeing railway safety. In addition to planning and providing support for cross-system projects, we also offer our customers professional engineering services for electronic and conventional interlocking systems.
Over 800 projects have already been successfully implemented in the area of conventional interlocking systems alone. Always in view: current regulations and practical implementation. We also take your individual needs into account: To ensure your operational flows are perfectly mapped, we use special simulation tools when providing consulting services for operating concepts.
Our Service Portfolio
- Documentation of requirements
- Cost estimate
- Requirements specification, preliminary and basic design
- Detailed design for a variety of interlocking systems and level crossings
- Specifications and preparation of tender documents
- Specification of technical solutions
- Support in contract phase and supervision of construction
Reliable transmission and intelligent communication systems are essential for smooth-running and safe rail operations. SIGNON has the know-how to support its customers in the provision of innovative telecommunications technology for local and long-distance railways. We offer the detailed knowledge of classic and modern technologies and the expertise needed to plan, implement and network a wide variety of communication technologies. The ERTMS standard GSM-R is one of our core competencies.
Our service spectrum:
- Creation of technical specifications
- Installation planning
- Interface management
- Equipping rail stations with complete telecommunication systems (access control, fire alarm systems, surveillance systems, telephone system)